I’ve brushed up my project page today and added three theme galleries. One is old (the default one), and two brand new galleries of my last two themes I’ve created for MMS.
There are 76 new screenshots and 18 old ones. They are available in 400×300 (thumbs) and the original resolutions of 800×600, like you would see it on your screen if you don’t change the default settings.
The screenshots of the running VDR looks always a bit odd, since I can’t show how a VDR is running in MMS, because if VDR is running, you don’t see anything of MMS. So I’ve just made a screenshot with an overlapping vdr-xine window.
The EPG is in German, because on the first 80 positions I do not have English channels. Setting up more EPG channels makes the system slower.
800×600 isn’t actually my preferred resolution, since the icons are too small, and this doesn’t look really good. But I didn’t want to make the screenshots too big, because of the bandwidth. In order to have best quality the pictures are in the .png (Portable Network Graphics) format (lossless compression).